- seasonings. Cool.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut
- into 3-in. circles; brush edges with egg. Place 1 heaping teaspoon
- of filling on each circle. Fold over; seal edges. Prick tops with a
- fork. Brush with egg.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with
- salsa if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 261 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.