Spinach Turkey Wraps Recipe
Newlywed Trixie Ferguson of Bennett, Colorado says, "I have been learning to pare down portions for the two of us...and have created a few small-size recipes, like this hearty wrap."
- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Layer each with 3/4 cup spinach, turkey, cheese, red pepper and onions. Top with remaining spinach.
- 2. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 409 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1574mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Spinach Turkey Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC