Spinach Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1 cup stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- Cheese slices, lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix, broth, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and half of the spinach (save remaining spinach for another use). Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick patties.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with cheese, lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 503 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 969 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Turkey Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.