Spinach Tuna Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice; add to tuna mixture and mix well.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 711 calories, 53g fat (11g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 1457mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 32g protein
Reviews for Spinach Tuna Casserole
"The sodium in this recipe is a killer...not on my stove or table...."
"I tried it this evening, and it is not one I would make again. It is dry, and the stuffing is not quite the right complement for the tuna. Think I'll go back to the tried and true versions."
"This was good!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.