- the tomatoes, another third of the spinach mixture, remaining
- tomatoes and remaining spinach mixture. Spritz and layer remaining
- phyllo dough as before.
- Gently fold ends of dough over filling and toward center of baking
- dish; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Cover edges with foil. Bake
- 55-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 15
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 216 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 652 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 2 vegetable, 1 starch.