- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. In a bowl, combine cheese, onion and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a blender, combine milk, eggs, biscuit mix, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cover and process until smooth. Pour over spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Swiss Pie in Country December/January 2000, p49
Reviews for Spinach Swiss Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Vegetable Side Dishes >