Spinach Stuffing Balls Recipe
These cute bites are a snap to fix with stuffing mix and frozen spinach. "Over the years, we've held several appetizer parties for our family gatherings," says Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado. "These delicious spinach balls are always a big hit."
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a bowl, combine eggs, stuffing mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Spinach Stuffing Balls in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p48
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Stuffing Balls(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >