- stuffing. Place second fillet over stuffing, skin side up. Tie with
- string if desired. Dissolve bouillon in water; pour around salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with fork. In a saucepan, combine first five sauce
- ingredients. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is
- reduced to 1/2 cup. Discard onions. Add cream; return to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in butter, 2 tablespoons at a time, until
- sauce is thickened slightly. Serve with salmon. Yield: 8-10
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now