- down, in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Drain
- linguine; toss with remaining butter and salsa. Discard toothpicks
- from chicken. Serve with linguine. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast with 1 cup linguine equals 681 calories, 27 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 203 mg cholesterol, 848 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 52 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.