Spinach Slaw Recipe
- 8 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 5 cups shredded spinach
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, toss lettuce, spinach and cabbage; cover and refrigerate. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 cup: 132 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Slaw
"This is so good! My new "go to" slaw recipe. I did not measure out the Cabbage or Lettuce. I tossed together a one pound bag of Shredded Cole Slaw Cabbage and a one pound bag of Shredded Iceberg Lettuce before adding the dressing...I left out the Spinach altogether, but that's just me...it would be good with it as well."
"This recipe was delicious. Something different from the usual coleslaw. Served it at a family dinner and everyone raved about it. Everyone had extra helpings of the slaw and mother-in-law just called and wanted the recipe."