Spinach Salmon Bundles Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon spreadable cheese over each; top with spinach. Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 bundle equals 854 calories, 52 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 45 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Salmon Bundles
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.