Spinach Salmon Bundles
“This recipe makes a fast, elegant meal that’s enough to serve to company!” Moist salmon and flaky, golden-brown pastry will surely wow.—Larissa Farnam, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal
- perforations. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle;
- sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon spreadable cheese over each;
- top with spinach. Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Alouette Garlic-Herb Cheese Spread.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bundle equals 854 calories, 52 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 45 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a