“This recipe makes a fast, elegant meal that’s enough to serve to company!” Moist salmon and flaky, golden-brown pastry will surely wow.—Larissa Farnam, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each rectangle; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon spreadable cheese over each; top with spinach. Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salmon Bundles in Taste of Home February/March 2009, p24
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spinach Salmon Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review