Spinach Salad with Shrimp Recipe
- 10 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) poppy seed salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, avocado, oranges, shrimp and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately. Yield: 14 servings.
1 each: 149 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Shrimp
"I didn't have the avocado but made it anyway and my husband loved it."