Spinach Salad with Shrimp Recipe
- 10 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) poppy seed salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, avocado, oranges, shrimp and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately. Yield: 14 servings.
1 cup with 3-1/2 teaspoons dressing equals 190 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Shrimp
"I didn't have the avocado but made it anyway and my husband loved it."