- 10 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) poppy seed salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, avocado, oranges, shrimp and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with dressing; serve immediately. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Shrimp in Country August/September 2008, p51
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2013
I didn't have the avocado but made it anyway and my husband loved it.