Spinach Salad with Peanut Dressing
I use my own spinach and strawberries in this eyecatching salad. The dressing gives it a big peanut taste that draws compliments.Susan Taul, Birmingham, Alabama
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cider or white wine vinegar
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process
- until smooth. Arrange spinach and strawberries on salad plates or
- bowls; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.