Spinach Salad with Orange Dressing
I reached for this special recipe one night when planning a dinner for friends. With it's slightly sweet dressing, this salad turned out to be the best part of the meal!
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, oranges, eggs, bacon, onions and
- pecans. In a blender, process all dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 230 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.