Spinach Salad with Orange Dressing Recipe
I reached for this special recipe one night when planning a dinner for friends. With it's slightly sweet dressing, this salad turned out to be the best part of the meal!
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, oranges, eggs, bacon, onions and pecans. In a blender, process all dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 14 servings.
3/4 cup: 230 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Orange Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC