Spinach Salad with Orange Dressing Recipe
I reached for this special recipe one night when planning a dinner for friends. With it's slightly sweet dressing, this salad turned out to be the best part of the meal!
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, oranges, eggs, bacon, onions and pecans. In a blender, process all dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Orange Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p61
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Orange Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review