Spinach Salad with Honey-Bacon Dressing Recipe
I copied this recipe out of a magazine years ago...and am I ever glad I did! Whenever I take this salad to potlucks, I get many compliments and come home with an empty bowl.
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- HONEY-BACON DRESSING:
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow or spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Honey-Bacon Dressing
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2012
"This is an excellent recipe...wouldn't change a thing!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC