- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup orange segments
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash salt
- On two salad plates, arrange the spinach, orange segments, onion and blueberries. Sprinkle with pecans. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Curry Dressing in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p54
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Curry Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2011
"We really liked the salad ingredients combination, but used 1/8th a small onion because we don't really like raw onion flavor.The dressing didn't taste good by itself, but tasted much better combined with the salad flavors. We think a poppy seed dressing would also be excellent with this salad.Toasting the pecans is a step you really shouldn't leave out. They tasted SO much better toasted. It was pretty essential to the flavor combo."