Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing Recipe
For the perfect side dish to any Italian meal, try this salad. You will love how creamy the dressing is.—Ruth Seitz, Conesville, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4-8 servings
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and torn in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Combine dressing ingredients (thinning with additional milk, if necessary) and serve over spinach. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 4-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 133 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC