Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing Recipe
For the perfect side dish to any Italian meal, try this salad. You will love how creamy the dressing is.—Ruth Seitz, Conesville, Iowa
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and torn in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Combine dressing ingredients (thinning with additional milk, if necessary) and serve over spinach. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 4-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 133 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC