For the perfect side dish to any Italian meal, try this salad. You will love how creamy the dressing is.—Ruth Seitz, Conesville, Iowa
- 4 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained and torn in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine dressing ingredients (thinning with additional milk, if necessary) and serve over spinach. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 4-8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing in Country Woman May/June 1990, p35
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review