Spinach Salad with Apple Dressing
Apple butter gives a delightful sweetness to this spinach salad. Pecans and Swiss cheese add to the flavor, and are a great pairing, too.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the apple
- butter, oil, vinegar and pepper; shake well. Divide spinach among
- four plates; sprinkle with pecans and cheese. Drizzle with dressing.
- Yield: 4 servings.