- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the apple butter, oil, vinegar and pepper; shake well. Divide spinach among four plates; sprinkle with pecans and cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Salad with Apple Dressing in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p8
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Apple Dressing(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review