- 2-1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash paprika
- In a small heavy skillet, melt sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add almonds; stir to coat. Spread on foil to cool; break apart. In a salad bowl, gently toss the spinach and raspberries.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad. Sprinkle with sugared almonds; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Spinach Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p188
Reviews for Spinach Salad with Almonds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review