Spinach Salad Supreme Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 10 ingredients; shake well. Divide spinach between two serving bowls or plates; top with egg and bacon. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 359 calories, 35g fat (6g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 532mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Salad Supreme
"I made this with fresh spinach and green onions from m garden. Since I also had radishes I added them also. The dressing was very light and tasty a great addition to a summer meal!"