These pretty pinwheels capture the classic flavor of spinach dip served in a bread bowl.
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese,
- onions, bacon and salad dressing mix. Stir in spinach until well
- blended. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly jelly-roll style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- With a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 roll-ups equals 241 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry