- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Ravioli Bake
Sort By :
"Great taste! My store didn't have the standard pasta ravioli so I used the frozen breaded sausage ravioli. I used twice the sauce and baked half the time uncovered and then covered during the second half of the cook time. Turned out fantastic!"
"Great vegetarian dish when made with cheese ravioli."
"Looks good but the sodium content alone is over the top. I'll get my healthy spinach another way"
"Thank goodness this is so easy and another way to get our spinach. I followed the suggestion to use more sauce and cover it while in the oven for 15 minutes - turned out great. I didn't give it 5 stars because it probably would have been dry/hard as the recipe is written."
"The recipe calls for 2 cups of Spaghetti sauce. I used a whole jar of Spaghetti sauce. If you "smother" the ravioli with sauce then it won't be hard. Yummy. Actually next time I make this I will follow cbybee suggestion and cover it for 20 minutes!"