- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Ravioli Bake
Sort By :
"Love it! I used a full jar of sauce and fresh spinach. I covered the dish as others suggested. Really quick and tasty!"
"Oh so easy and oh so good. Really loved this recipe. I add some pizza sauce along with the regular spaghetti sauce it was really really good!"
"Great taste! My store didn't have the standard pasta ravioli so I used the frozen breaded sausage ravioli. I used twice the sauce and baked half the time uncovered and then covered during the second half of the cook time. Turned out fantastic!"
"Great vegetarian dish when made with cheese ravioli."
"Looks good but the sodium content alone is over the top. I'll get my healthy spinach another way"