Spinach Ravioli Bake
This entree is unbelievably simple to prepare yet tastes delicious. The fact that you use frozen raviolistraight from the bag without boiling or thawingsaves so much time.Susan Kehl, Pembroke Pines, Florida
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and
- Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 470 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,441 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.