- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Ravioli Bake
"I used "fresh" ravioli (from refrigerator section) not frozen. I also added dollops of ricotta cheese between the layers and a top layer of the grated parmesan cheese (when baked, it forms a nice golden brown crunchy top layer)."
"Very good and easy! I added a pound of hot italian sausage to the sauce, and used refrigerated tortellini and ravioli. I also only used half of the spinach."
"what a life saver!! Grandkids just dropped in and they were hungry! we all loved this dish. Thank you for sharing."
"We loved the flavor and simplicity of this dish! It came together quick and gave us time to get the rest of dinner ready and play with our new baby too while it baked! Hubby went back for a big plate of seconds!"
"Delicious! A great way for me to get my son to eat his vegetables bc he didn't even realize the spinach was spinach!! My son and I enjoyed it very much but my husband doesn't like spinach so I will be substituting broccoli for the spinach next time."
"Love it! I used a full jar of sauce and fresh spinach. I covered the dish as others suggested. Really quick and tasty!"
"Oh so easy and oh so good. Really loved this recipe. I add some pizza sauce along with the regular spaghetti sauce it was really really good!"
"Great taste! My store didn't have the standard pasta ravioli so I used the frozen breaded sausage ravioli. I used twice the sauce and baked half the time uncovered and then covered during the second half of the cook time. Turned out fantastic!"
"Great vegetarian dish when made with cheese ravioli."
"Looks good but the sodium content alone is over the top. I'll get my healthy spinach another way"