Spinach Raspberry Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, jam and pepper; shake well. In a large salad bowl, gently combine spinach, 1 cup of raspberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and onion. Top with kiwi, croutons and remaining berries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 164 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Spinach Raspberry Salad
"This salad was delicious. Even my boyfriend, who is practically allergic to salad, loved it. It was also very quick and easy to make."