Spinach Raspberry Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, jam and pepper; shake well. In a large salad bowl, gently combine spinach, 1 cup of raspberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and onion. Top with kiwi, croutons and remaining berries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 164 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0.550mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Spinach Raspberry Salad
"This salad was delicious. Even my boyfriend, who is practically allergic to salad, loved it. It was also very quick and easy to make."