"My family is always thrilled to see this lovely refreshing salad on the table," remarks Valerie Mitchell from Hudson, Ohio. "Its sweet raspberry dressing is the ideal topper for nutritious spinach, fresh berries and kiwi. Nuts and croutons provide a bit of crunch," she notes.
Recommended: 33 Bright Winter Salads
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, jam and pepper; shake well. In a large salad bowl, gently combine spinach, 1 cup of raspberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and onion. Top with kiwi, croutons and remaining berries and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p46
Reviews for Spinach Raspberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2013
"This salad was delicious. Even my boyfriend, who is practically allergic to salad, loved it. It was also very quick and easy to make."