- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup Galbani® Reduced-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Place the first six ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook and stir over medium heat just until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses.
- Top half of each tortilla with spinach mixture; fold other half over filling. Place on a griddle coated with cooking spray. Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Quesadillas
Sort By :
"Compared to other quesadillas , this recipe falls flat."
"Tasty and easy to fix. May make it again."
"Very good. I used cream cheese because I didn't have any ricotta, and it was great. Will definitely try adding black beans and maybe some chicken next time."
"So so good!! And very low calorie!! I only ate 1/3 of the serving and was full. We added black beans and corn. Mmmm. . ."
"These were terrific! I added bacon, so the quesadillas were cooked in the bacon fat on the griddle. You definitely need to drain the spinach prior to mixing with the cheese."