Spinach Potatoes Recipe
- 6 to 8 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, butter, sugar, salt and pepper. Add the spinach, chives and dill. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Potatoes
Sort By :
"I think I have a new favorite potatoe recipe! So yummy and easy! I would definitely cook the potatoes part way before cooking, though. I used the mentioned time (plus an additional 30 minutes) and they still were a bit crunchy. Nevertheless, DELICIOUS!"
"My family hears "spinach" and turns up their nose. Not so with this! SO YUMMY! The dill adds just the right kick. I will, however, boil my potatoes a bit before baking as 20 min in the oven was not long enough for fork tender. I will definitely make these again...and again!"