When we have brunch with relatives, I like to make this crustless quiche with has browns and spinach. With a side of fruit, we think it makes a great weekend brunch.—Deanna Phillips, Ferndale, Washington
Featured In: 30 Better-for-You Breakfasts
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 7 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake 40 minutes. Arrange tomatoes over top; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the edge comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Potato Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Spinach Potato Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review