- warm. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir flour and salt into skillet until blended. Gradually stir in
- broth and lemon juice, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with pork chops; sprinkle with remaining walnuts. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed pork chop with 2 tablespoons gravy and 1-1/2 teaspoons walnuts equals 368 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now