“This tasty pizza is so easy to prepare. My family, including my young daughter, loves it,” writes Dawn Bartholomew from Raleigh, North Carolina. What an easy way to make a delicious, veggie—filled meal!
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured
- hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Thinly
- slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and
- crust is golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now