Spinach Pizza Recipe
“This tasty pizza is so easy to prepare. My family, including my young daughter, loves it,” writes Dawn Bartholomew from Raleigh, North Carolina. What an easy way to make a delicious, veggie—filled meal!
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Classic Alfredo
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC