- about 1 hour.
- Place spinach in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1
- in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam until wilted. Drain.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon-pepper and remaining
- lemon juice and salt. Stir in spinach; cool.
- Punch dough down. Roll into a 24-in. x 14-in. rectangle. Spread
- filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 20 slices.
- Coat baking pans with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Place rolls, cut side up, on prepared pans. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush remaining milk over rolls. Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes
- or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 20
Nutritional Facts: One roll equals 130 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.