Spinach Penne Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe or Greek olives
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, onions and olives. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach Penne Salad(10)
Sort By :
Awesome light salad! Will definitely make again. Used halved cherry tomatoes and left out the olives (didn't have them) and feta (family doesn't like anything good).
The dressing to this is phenomenal! It is great on a simple salad also. This recipe is a summer staple on our dinner/lunch table!
Delicious and so easy to make
This is excellent and my niece and nephew have requested on multiple occasions!
Made this for company, delish!!! Everyone loved it!!! Will be a favorite for years to come !!!! No changes made, and I almost always make changes. I love Taste of Home !!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Spinach Recipes >