Spinach Pastrami Wraps Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced Greek olives
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli pastrami
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1. Spread tortillas with cream cheese; sprinkle with cheddar cheese, onion and olives. Top with pastrami and spinach. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 482 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 1,236 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Pastrami Wraps
"We made these for a picnic. Not bad. The kalamata olives added a lot of flavor, so it wasn't an ordinary sandwich. I did have to make an alternate wrap for my daughter who won't eat anything on it!"