Spinach Pastrami Wraps for 2
“If you're trying to avoid carbs, wrap the meat around the other ingredients and fasten with a toothpick. Either way, the wraps can be enjoyed as sandwiches or sliced and served for appetizers.”
—Rhonda Wilkinson, Levittown, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives
- 1/4 pound sliced / slices deli pastrami
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese; sprinkle with cheddar cheese,
- onion and olives. Top with pastrami and spinach. Roll up tightly;
- secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 474 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 1,221 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 24 g protein.