Spinach Pastrami Wraps for 2 Recipe
“If you're trying to avoid carbs, wrap the meat around the other ingredients and fasten with a toothpick. Either way, the wraps can be enjoyed as sandwiches or sliced and served for appetizers.” —Rhonda Wilkinson, Levittown, Pennsylvania
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives
- 1/4 pound sliced / slices deli pastrami
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1. Spread tortillas with cream cheese; sprinkle with cheddar cheese, onion and olives. Top with pastrami and spinach. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 474 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1221mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Pastrami Wraps for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC