Spinach Pastrami Wraps Recipe
“If you're trying to avoid carbs, wrap the meat around the other ingredients and fasten with a toothpick. Either way, they can be sliced and served for appetizers or kept whole.” —Rhonda Wilkinson, Levittown, Pennsylvania
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced Greek olives
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli pastrami
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese; sprinkle with cheddar cheese, onion and olives. Top with pastrami and spinach. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Pastrami Wraps in Taste of Home April/May 2009, p31
Reviews for Spinach Pastrami Wraps(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2009
We made these for a picnic. Not bad. The kalamata olives added a lot of flavor, so it wasn't an ordinary sandwich. I did have to make an alternate wrap for my daughter who won't eat anything on it!