- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted. drain linguine and place in a serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Parmesan Linguine
"This was one of the first recipes I made when I was self-teaching myself to cook. Easy- Delicious- Impressive! Definitely a dish you'll want to show off and easy enough for even the beginner cook!"
"I added extra spinach and mixed the cheeses in while heating. Very good."
"WOW! This was totally incredible! I accidentally melted the mozz and parm cheeses into the sauce, which made it a bit thick and a little harder to mix in with the pasta, but totally worth it! It was AMAZING!!!"