Spinach Parmesan Linguine Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted. drain linguine and place in a serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Parmesan Linguine
Sort By :
"I added extra spinach and mixed the cheeses in while heating. Very good."
"When I make this, I add chicken. I cut up about one pound of boneless skinless chicken into one inch pieces, saute them, and then mix it into the dish at the last step. My son and I love it."
"WOW! This was totally incredible! I accidentally melted the mozz and parm cheeses into the sauce, which made it a bit thick and a little harder to mix in with the pasta, but totally worth it! It was AMAZING!!!"