This easy dish is a satisfying solution to breakfast or brunch. It's a great addition to any buffet, plus it's guaranteed to serve a big bunch.—Anna Free, Cleveland, Ohio
- 8 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Drain spinach, reserving 1 cup liquid. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, bread crumbs, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion mixture and reserved liquid.
- Spread in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 40-48 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Parmesan in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p54
Reviews for Spinach Parmesan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review