Spinach Orzo Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) orzo pasta
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, onion and orzo. In a small bowl, combine the vinaigrette, basil and pepper. Pour over orzo; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in pine nuts. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Orzo Salad(9)
Sort By :
Family favorite. Love how all the flavors come together.
Fabulous! I marinated some chicken breasts, and baked them, then chopped them up and added to the salad...a huge hit!
I really like this salad not only for the taste but the burst of crunch. I used fat free feta and didn't even miss the full fat flavor. Something alittle different but still a refreshing cold salad.
Does anyone know if you can make this recipe into a hot dish? Trying to find the recipe that Macaroni Grill makes!!
My family loved it and asked for the recipe. It's so much nicer to bring to a barbaque vs. the typical tricolor macaroni salad.
Donna LaPointe Hooksett NH
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >