- 1 package (16 ounces) orzo pasta
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, onion and orzo. In a small bowl, combine the vinaigrette, basil and pepper. Pour over orzo; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in pine nuts. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Spinach Orzo Salad
Sort By :
"Family favorite. Love how all the flavors come together."
"Fabulous! I marinated some chicken breasts, and baked them, then chopped them up and added to the salad...a huge hit!"
"I really like this salad not only for the taste but the burst of crunch. I used fat free feta and didn't even miss the full fat flavor. Something alittle different but still a refreshing cold salad."
"Does anyone know if you can make this recipe into a hot dish? Trying to find the recipe that Macaroni Grill makes!!"
"My family loved it and asked for the recipe. It's so much nicer to bring to a barbaque vs. the typical tricolor macaroni salad.Donna LaPointe Hooksett NH"