Spinach Onion Dip
This is a lovely dip to serve at get-togethers. It is quick and easy to make, and guest always enjoy it. A friend was kind enough to share the recipe with me.—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese and lemon
- juice; cover and process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients;
- process just until combined. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 29 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.