Spinach Onion Dip Recipe
This is a lovely dip to serve at get-togethers. It is quick and easy to make, and guest always enjoy it. A friend was kind enough to share the recipe with me.—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; process just until combined. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 29 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Spinach Onion Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC