- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded provolone cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper until blended. In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir just until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Stir in cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spinach-Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
"Loved it!! I was looking for a healthy filling breakfast and came across this on pintrest! Super easy and so delicious! I could have probably eaten the whole pan, but I had to share with my 2 year old!"
"I made this for breakfast just now and had to make another batch! My 2.5 year old even loved it! I didn't have provolone so I used feta. Super delicious! Nom nom nom!"
"I always add a little bit of onion just to give it a little bit more zip. I like changing up the cheese. I just use whatever I have."
"I used mozzarella because that is what I had on hand. My husband and I both enjoyed this recipe!"