- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 7 cups torn fresh spinach
- In a small bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; mix well. Add mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, toss the spinach and mushroom mixture in a salad bowl. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Mushroom Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p17
Reviews for Spinach Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2010
"Very fresh, tasty and healthy-can't go wrong!!"