- In a large saucepan, bring the water, lime juice, chicken bouillon,
- garlic powder and remaining seasoned salt to a boil, stirring to
- dissolve bouillon. Stir in the sour cream, cilantro and reserved
- mushroom mixture; heat through.
- Place a scant 3 tablespoons spinach mixture down the center of each
- tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Spoon sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with pepper flakes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas equals 427 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 879 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 16 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now