Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 envelope onion mushroom soup mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, mushrooms and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Shape into eight patties. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 295 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein .
Reviews for Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties
"had to use fresh spinach because I didn't have frozen. Ate without bun. Excellent!"
"This was an outstanding burger grilled on a Weber gas grill"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.