Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties Recipe
Whether grilled or broiled, these juicy, flavorful burgers flecked with spinach and cheese were always a yummy summertime favorite with Jan Komarek from Friendswood, Texas. With or without a bun, they’re sure to bring raves!
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 envelope onion mushroom soup mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, mushrooms and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Shape into eight patties. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spinach-Mushroom Beef Patties
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2013
"had to use fresh spinach because I didn't have frozen. Ate without bun. Excellent!"
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2013
"This was an outstanding burger grilled on a Weber gas grill"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC